Jan V. Hansen is at the Danish Insurance Association. Rasmus H. Jacobsen and Morten I. Lau are at the Department of Economics, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. Morten I. Lau is also at the Department of Accounting and Finance, Durham University Business School, Durham University, United Kingdom. The authors can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank the Danish Social Science Research Council for support under project #24-02-0124 and #275-08-0289, and the Danish Insurance Association and Tryg A/S for the provision of household data on insurance claims.
WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR INSURANCE IN DENMARK
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
How to Cite
Hansen, J. V., Jacobsen, R. H. and Lau, M. I. (2013), WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR INSURANCE IN DENMARK. Journal of Risk and Insurance. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2013.12011.x
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Danish Social Science Research Council. Grant Numbers: #24-02-0124, #275-08-0289
- Danish Insurance Association and Tryg A/S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!