Wenan Fei is an actuary at the Reinsurance Group of America. Claude Fluet is a Professor of Economics at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal and a research associate at CIRPEE. Harris Schlesinger is a Professor of Finance at the University of Alabama. Harris Schlesinger may be reached via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful for helpful comments and suggestions from Tobias Böhm, Christophe Courbage, Michael Hoy, David Myatt, Ray Rees, François Salanié, Achim Wambach, seminar participants at the EGRIE meeting in Toulouse and at the Symposium on Annuities and Bequests in Zurich, as well as four referees.
Uncertain Bequest Needs and Long-Term Insurance Contracts
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 125–148, March 2015
How to Cite
Fei, W., Fluet, C. and Schlesinger, H. (2015), Uncertain Bequest Needs and Long-Term Insurance Contracts. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 82: 125–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2013.12014.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!