Rui Zhou is an Assistant Professor at Warren Centre for Actuarial Studies and Research, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Johnny Siu-Hang Li holds the Fairfax Chair in Risk Management in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science at the University of Waterloo, Canada. Ken Seng Tan is a University Research Chair Professor in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Waterloo, Canada. The authors can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors acknowledge the financial support from the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada. The authors would also like to thank Professor Andrew Cairns and other participants at the Seventh International Longevity Risk and Capital Markets Solutions Conference for their stimulating discussions on an earlier version of this article.
Pricing Standardized Mortality Securitizations: A Two-Population Model With Transitory Jump Effects
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2013
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 733–774, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, R., Li, J. S.-H. and Tan, K. S. (2013), Pricing Standardized Mortality Securitizations: A Two-Population Model With Transitory Jump Effects. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 80: 733–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2013.12015.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!