I would like to express my gratitude to Professor Paul Matussek for his support and encouragement during the past 5 years and in the realization of this research. This exploration would not have been possible without the unexpected support of Dr. Clemens Münster, Director, and Dr. Hans Lechleitner, Producer, Bavarian Television Company, Munich, who generously made funds available for its execution and were indispensible in its organization. I would also like to thank Klaus Kundrat, Louis van der Borch, and Johanna Albrecht, who played the roles of Experimenter, Victim, and Reception Secretary, for their cooperation and patience during the long weeks of experimentation.
The Potential for Violence in Germany
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1971 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 101–112, Fall 1971
How to Cite
Mantell, D. M. (1971), The Potential for Violence in Germany. Journal of Social Issues, 27: 101–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1971.tb00680.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!