Financial support for this study was provided by Finnish Social Science Research Council and Suomen Kulttuurirahasto. The Finnish Gallup collected the material for 1970. I am indebted to the members of the Scandinavian sex-role research group, especially to Harriet Holter and Barbro Jansson, for the formulation of the attitude items.
Sex-Role Attitudes in Finland, 1966–19701
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1972 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 93–110, Spring 1972
How to Cite
Haavio-Mannila, E. (1972), Sex-Role Attitudes in Finland, 1966–1970. Journal of Social Issues, 28: 93–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1972.tb00020.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!