This research was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health Grants 16661 and 16729 and in part by National Science Foundation Grants GS-30822X, GS-27053, and GS-32335.
Equity and the Innocent Bystander1
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1972 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 165–189, Summer 1972
How to Cite
Walster, E. and Piliavin, J. A. (1972), Equity and the Innocent Bystander. Journal of Social Issues, 28: 165–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1972.tb00038.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!