We are especially indebted to Elizabeth M. Higashi for assistance on this project.
Interracial Marriage: A Picture of the Japanese Americans1
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1973 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 67–81, Spring 1973
How to Cite
Kikumura, A. and Kitano, H. H. L. (1973), Interracial Marriage: A Picture of the Japanese Americans. Journal of Social Issues, 29: 67–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1973.tb00073.x
The authors would like to acknowledge the support of the Ford Foundation, Grant No. 710-0370 to coordinate a graduate program in ethnic studies at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!