The collection of the data used in this study was partially supported by the Center for Research and Development in Higher Education at the University of California, Berkeley, under United States Office of Education Contract No. OE-6–10-106.
A Typological Approach to the Psychological Study of Chinese and Japanese American College Males1
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1973 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 129–148, Spring 1973
How to Cite
Sue, D. W. and Frank, A. C. (1973), A Typological Approach to the Psychological Study of Chinese and Japanese American College Males. Journal of Social Issues, 29: 129–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1973.tb00077.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!