This research was sponsored in part by a contract from the Commission on Obscenity and Pornography. I wish to acknowledge the assistance of Donald Gliha in the collection and scoring of the data, Howard Tishler for his assistance in scoring the data, and Robert Michaels for his assistance in the statistical analyses.
Sex Differences, Sex Experience, Sex Guilt, and Explicitly Sexual Films1
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1973 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 95–112, Summer 1973
How to Cite
Mosher, D. L. (1973), Sex Differences, Sex Experience, Sex Guilt, and Explicitly Sexual Films. Journal of Social Issues, 29: 95–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1973.tb00090.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!