The present research was funded by the Commission on Obscenity and Pornography under a contract awarded to the senior author and was executed independently of the institutions with which the authors are now affiliated.
Evaluating Social Consequences of Erotic Films: An Experimental Approach1
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1973 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 113–131, Summer 1973
How to Cite
Mann, J., Sidman, J. and Starr, S. (1973), Evaluating Social Consequences of Erotic Films: An Experimental Approach. Journal of Social Issues, 29: 113–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1973.tb00091.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!