Conceptual Models, Judgment, and the Treatment of Uncertainty in Nuclear Threat Assessment
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1983 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 87–116, Spring 1983
How to Cite
Fischer, G. W. (1983), Conceptual Models, Judgment, and the Treatment of Uncertainty in Nuclear Threat Assessment. Journal of Social Issues, 39: 87–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1983.tb00131.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!