A Theoretical Perspective for Understanding Reactions to Victimization
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1983 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 1–17, Summer 1983
How to Cite
Janoff-Bulman, R. and Frieze, I. H. (1983), A Theoretical Perspective for Understanding Reactions to Victimization. Journal of Social Issues, 39: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1983.tb00138.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!