It Could Be Worse: Selective Evaluation as a Response to Victimization
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1983 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 19–40, Summer 1983
How to Cite
Taylor, S. E., Wood, J. V. and Lichtman, R. R. (1983), It Could Be Worse: Selective Evaluation as a Response to Victimization. Journal of Social Issues, 39: 19–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1983.tb00139.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!