Black Women in Black and White College Environments: The Making of a Matriarch
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1983 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 41–54, Fall 1983
How to Cite
Fleming, J. (1983), Black Women in Black and White College Environments: The Making of a Matriarch. Journal of Social Issues, 39: 41–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1983.tb00154.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!