RALPH K. WHITE is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at George Washington University. His research interests include historical and psychological studies of the cause and prevention of war.
Underestimating and Overestimating Others' Fear
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1987 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 105–109, Winter 1987
How to Cite
White, R. K. (1987), Underestimating and Overestimating Others' Fear. Journal of Social Issues, 43: 105–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1987.tb00258.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!