JOANNE MARTIN is Associate Professor at the Graduate School of Business and, by courtesy, in the Department of Sociology at Stanford University. She received her Ph.D. in Social Psychology from the Department of Psychology and Social Relations, Harvard University. Her recent publications examine the relationships of economic inequality, perceived injustice, and collective action in organizations. She is also currently writing a book on the emergence and disappearance of cultures in organizations.
Shaping the Organizational Context for Black American Inclusion
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1987 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 41–78, Spring 1987
How to Cite
Pettigrew, T. F. and Martin, J. (1987), Shaping the Organizational Context for Black American Inclusion. Journal of Social Issues, 43: 41–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1987.tb02330.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!