ARTHUR J. LURIGIO is a social psychologist who received his doctorate from Loyola University of Chicago. Formerly a faculty member in psychology at Northwestern University, he is currently Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Loyola University and Research Associate at the Center for Urban Affairs and Policy Research at Northwestern. His primary research interests include reactions to criminal victimization, victim services, intermediate sanctions, expertise and statistical reasoning, and AIDS and the courts.
Worlds That Fail: A Longitudinal Study of Urban Mental Patients
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1989 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 79–90, Fall 1989
How to Cite
Lurigio, A. J. and Lewis, D. A. (1989), Worlds That Fail: A Longitudinal Study of Urban Mental Patients. Journal of Social Issues, 45: 79–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1989.tb01556.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!