SUSAN OPOTOW received her Ph.D. in social psychology from Teachers College, Columbia University, in 1987. She has remained there as a Research Associate, currently conducting research on subtle instances of moral exclusion that occur in adolescents' interpersonal conflicts with peers.
Moral Exclusion and Injustice: An Introduction
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1990 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–20, Spring 1990
How to Cite
Opotow, S. (1990), Moral Exclusion and Injustice: An Introduction. Journal of Social Issues, 46: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1990.tb00268.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!