SUSAN OPOTOW received her Ph.D. in social psychology from Teachers College, Columbia University, in 1987. She has remained there as a Research Associate, currently conducting research on subtle instances of moral exclusion that occur in adolescents' interpersonal conflicts with peers.
Moral Exclusion and Injustice: An Introduction
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1990 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–20, Spring 1990
How to Cite
Opotow, S. (1990), Moral Exclusion and Injustice: An Introduction. Journal of Social Issues, 46: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1990.tb00268.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!