MIRIAM LEWIN is Professor of Psychology at Manhattanville College in Purchase, New York. She received her Ph.D. in social psychology from Harvard University in 1957, and has written on the psychology of women and on the work of Kurt Lewin. She is the author of Understanding Psychological Research and the editor of In the Shadow of the Past: Psychology Portrays the Sexes.
The Impact of Kurt Lewin's Life on the Place of Social Issues in His Work
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1992 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 15–29, Summer 1992
How to Cite
Lewin, M. (1992), The Impact of Kurt Lewin's Life on the Place of Social Issues in His Work. Journal of Social Issues, 48: 15–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1992.tb00880.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!