GAIL ELIZABETH WYATT is Professor of Medical Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at UCLA, a Research Scientist Development Awardee, a certified sex therapist, and a diplomate of the American Board of Sexology. Her research examines sociocultural factors influencing sexual decision making that affect psychological and sexual functioning, and she is currently conducting cross-cultural research identifying barriers to sexual behavior change.
The Sociocultural Context of African American and White American Women's Rape
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1992 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 77–91, Spring 1992
How to Cite
Wyatt, G. E. (1992), The Sociocultural Context of African American and White American Women's Rape. Journal of Social Issues, 48: 77–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1992.tb01158.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!