LINDA K. GEORGE is a professor in the Departments of Psychiatry and Sociology at Duke University, and also Associate Director for Social and Behavioral Programs at the Duke University Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development. She has written six books and more than 100 journal articles and book chapters. Her major research interests include the epidemiology of and social risk factors for psychiatric disorders, determinants of help seeking for physical and mental health problems, the impact of chronic diseases on individuals and families, and adjustment to major transitions of the adult life cycle.
Sociocultural Factors in Sexual Assault: Comparison of Two Representative Samples of Women
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1992 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 105–125, Spring 1992
How to Cite
George, L. K., Winfield, I. and Blazer, D. G. (1992), Sociocultural Factors in Sexual Assault: Comparison of Two Representative Samples of Women. Journal of Social Issues, 48: 105–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1992.tb01160.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!