LETITIA ANNE PEPLAU is Professor of Psychology at the University of California, Los Angeles, and President-Elect of the International Society for the Study of Personal Relationships. In recent years she has served at UCLA as the acting Director of the Center for the Study of Women and as Director of the Graduate Program in Social Psychology. The co-author of both introductory and social psychology texts, she co-edited the 1977 JSI issue on Sexual Behavior.
Sex Role Attitudes in Dating and Marriage: A 15-Year Follow-Up of the Boston Couples Study
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1993 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 31–52, Fall 1993
How to Cite
Peplau, L. A., Hill, C. T. and Rubin, Z. (1993), Sex Role Attitudes in Dating and Marriage: A 15-Year Follow-Up of the Boston Couples Study. Journal of Social Issues, 49: 31–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1993.tb01167.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!