HOWARD J. MARKMAN is a professor of psychology at the University of Denver, where he is also the Director of the Center for Marital and Family Studies. He received his Ph.D. in 1977 from Indiana University. His research interests include the prediction and prevention of marital distress and divorce, the impact of marital conflict on child development and child functioning, and marital therapy.
Men and Women Dealing with Conflict in Heterosexual Relationships
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1993 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 107–125, Fall 1993
How to Cite
Markman, H. J., Silvern, L., Clements, M. and Kraft-Hanak, S. (1993), Men and Women Dealing with Conflict in Heterosexual Relationships. Journal of Social Issues, 49: 107–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1993.tb01171.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!