KENNETH KRESSEL is Professor of Psychology at Rutgers University (Newark Campus). He is a Fellow of SPSSI and the Division of Family Psychology of the American Psychological Association. He is the author of The Process of Divorce: How Professionals and Couples Negotiate Settlement (New York: Basic Books, 1985). He is also co-editor (with Dean Pruitt) of a Journal of Social Issues issue, The Mediation of Social Conflict (1985) and Mediation Research: The Process and Effectiveness of Third-Party Intervention (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1989).
The Settlement-Orientation vs. the Problem-Solving Style in Custody Mediation
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
1994 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 67–84, Spring 1994
How to Cite
Kressel, K., Frontera, E. A., Forlenza, S., Butler, F. and Fish, L. (1994), The Settlement-Orientation vs. the Problem-Solving Style in Custody Mediation. Journal of Social Issues, 50: 67–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1994.tb02398.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!