W. LARRY VENTIS is a clinical psychologist on the faculty at the College of William & Mary. He also maintains a part-time private practice. He has done research in the psychology of religion, and is co-author (with C. Daniel Batson) of a leading text in the psychology of religion, The Religious Experience: A Social-Psychological Perspective, which has just been revised and republished by Oxford Press.
The Relationships Between Religion and Mental Health
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
1995 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 33–48, Summer 1995
How to Cite
Ventis, W. L. (1995), The Relationships Between Religion and Mental Health. Journal of Social Issues, 51: 33–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1995.tb01322.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!