Author's Note: This article is based on the 1996 Kurt Lewin Memorial address presented at SPSSI's 60th Anniversary Convention in Ann Arbor, Michigan, on May 31, 1996. The presentation was dedicated to the memory of Kurt Lewin and of Donald T. Campbell, who inspired my lifelong interest in the study of intergroup relations.
The Social Psychology of Intergroup Relations: Can Research Inform Practice?
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
1997 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 197–211, Spring 1997
How to Cite
Brewer, M. B. (1997), The Social Psychology of Intergroup Relations: Can Research Inform Practice?. Journal of Social Issues, 53: 197–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.1997.tb02440.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!