We are grateful to the Fetzer Foundation, Retirement Research Foundation, and Templeton Foundation for their support of research cited in this article.
The Sacred and the Search for Significance: Religion as a Unique Process
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 665–687, December 2005
How to Cite
Pargament, K. I., Magyar-Russell, G. M. and Murray-Swank, N. A. (2005), The Sacred and the Search for Significance: Religion as a Unique Process. Journal of Social Issues, 61: 665–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2005.00426.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!