Thanks to Ken Pargament, J. Conrad Schwartz, Israela Silberman, and four anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of this article.
Religion as a Meaning-Making Framework in Coping with Life Stress
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 707–729, December 2005
How to Cite
Park, C. L. (2005), Religion as a Meaning-Making Framework in Coping with Life Stress. Journal of Social Issues, 61: 707–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2005.00428.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!