This article was supported in part through the generosity of the John Templeton Foundation, Radnor, PA.
Psychometric and Rationalization Accounts of the Religion-Forgiveness Discrepancy
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 785–805, December 2005
How to Cite
Tsang, J.-A., McCullough, M. E. and Hoyt, W. T. (2005), Psychometric and Rationalization Accounts of the Religion-Forgiveness Discrepancy. Journal of Social Issues, 61: 785–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2005.00432.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!