Why Have Child Maltreatment and Child Victimization Declined?
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 685–716, December 2006
How to Cite
Finkelhor, D. and Jones, L. (2006), Why Have Child Maltreatment and Child Victimization Declined?. Journal of Social Issues, 62: 685–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2006.00483.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!