I thank Bette L. Bottoms, Jodi A. Quas, Kathy Pezdek, Thomas D. Lyon, Phillip R. Shaver, Rick Hoyle, and several anonymous reviewers for comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Children's Eyewitness Memory: A Modern History and Contemporary Commentary
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 811–832, December 2006
How to Cite
Goodman, G. S. (2006), Children's Eyewitness Memory: A Modern History and Contemporary Commentary. Journal of Social Issues, 62: 811–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2006.00488.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!