AUTHOR'S NOTE: The Jyväskylä Longitudinal Study of Personality and Social Development has been funded by the Academy of Finland as a part of the project (Nos. 40166 and 44858) “Human Development and Its Risk Factors” (Finnish Centre of Excellence Programme, 1997–2005). Katja Kokko was funded by the Academy of Finland grants (Nos. 55289, 113853, and 118316). Preparation of this article was also supported by The Center for the Analysis of Pathways from Childhood to Adulthood funded by NSF grant (Nr. 0322356) and Jacobs Foundation.
Trajectories Based on Postcomprehensive and Higher Education: Their Correlates and Antecedents
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
2008 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 59–76, March 2008
How to Cite
Kokko, K., Pulkkinen, L., Mesiäinen, P. and Lyyra, A.-L. (2008), Trajectories Based on Postcomprehensive and Higher Education: Their Correlates and Antecedents. Journal of Social Issues, 64: 59–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2008.00548.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!