Preparation of this work and the research described herein were supported by grants to the Center for the Analysis of Pathways from Childhood to Adulthood from the National Science Foundation (0322356) and to the Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH40864) and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD054850).
Exceptions to High School Dropout Predictions in a Low-Income Sample: Do Adults Make a Difference?
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
2008 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 77–94, March 2008
How to Cite
Englund, M. M., Egeland, B. and Collins, W. A. (2008), Exceptions to High School Dropout Predictions in a Low-Income Sample: Do Adults Make a Difference?. Journal of Social Issues, 64: 77–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2008.00549.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!