The Psychology of Enfranchisement: Engaging and Fostering Inclusion of Members through Voting and Decision-Making Procedures
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 447–466, September 2008
How to Cite
Gonzalez, C. M. and Tyler, T. R. (2008), The Psychology of Enfranchisement: Engaging and Fostering Inclusion of Members through Voting and Decision-Making Procedures. Journal of Social Issues, 64: 447–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2008.00572.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!