The authors would like to thank Robyn Yano for her help in data collection and, issue editors, and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article. This research was supported by a Jacob K. Javits Fellowship to the first author and a National Institute of Mental Health research grant (1R01MH70833-01A1) to the second author.
Multiracial Faces: How Categorization Affects Memory at the Boundaries of Race
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 69–86, March 2009
How to Cite
Pauker, K. and Ambady, N. (2009), Multiracial Faces: How Categorization Affects Memory at the Boundaries of Race. Journal of Social Issues, 65: 69–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2008.01588.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!