The second author attended graduate school with Michele Grossman Alexander 15 years ago. Even in those early days, Michele was highly dedicated to pursuing research on diversity-related issues. We are happy to contribute to this volume dedicated to her memory and will continue to miss her.
Conflict and Cooperation in Diverse Workgroups
Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 261–285, June 2009
How to Cite
King, E. B., Hebl, M. R. and Beal, D. J. (2009), Conflict and Cooperation in Diverse Workgroups. Journal of Social Issues, 65: 261–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2009.01600.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!