This article is dedicated to the memory of Michele G. Alexander. This research was supported by a grant from the Sociology Program of the National Science Foundation (SES 0196315) awarded to Alexander W. Chizhik, Michele G. Alexander, and Estella W. Chizhik. We thank Maribel Luna and Toyoka Murakami for their assistance in data analyses and anonymous reviewers for thoughtful suggestions that polished the article.
Lower-Status Participation and Influence:Task Structure Matters
Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 365–381, June 2009
How to Cite
Alexander, M. G., Chizhik, A. W., Chizhik, E. W. and Goodman, J. A. (2009), Lower-Status Participation and Influence:Task Structure Matters. Journal of Social Issues, 65: 365–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2009.01604.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!