We would like to thank all the contributors for their hard work, patience, and enthusiasm throughout the process of putting this volume together. We would also like to thank our colleagues who kindly provided useful feedback on the articles: Naomi Ellemers, John Drury, Matthew Hornsey, Jolanda Jetten, Winnifred Louis, Joanne Smith, and members of the JSI Editorial Board.
Introduction to the Social and Psychological Dynamics of Collective Action
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 645–660, December 2009
How to Cite
Van Zomeren, M. and Iyer, A. (2009), Introduction to the Social and Psychological Dynamics of Collective Action. Journal of Social Issues, 65: 645–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2009.01618.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!