Collective Psychological Empowerment as a Model of Social Change: Researching Crowds and Power
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 707–725, December 2009
How to Cite
Drury, J. and Reicher, S. (2009), Collective Psychological Empowerment as a Model of Social Change: Researching Crowds and Power. Journal of Social Issues, 65: 707–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2009.01622.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!