Many thanks to those who provided us with results from unpublished data or further information on published studies: Nazar Akrami, Antonio Bustillos, Antonio Chirumbolo, Gernot von Collani, Ilse Cornelis, Michael Dambrun, John Duckitt, Bart Duriez, Vicki Esses, Wolfgang Frindte, Roberto González, Andrès Haye, Kirsten Heitland, Gordon Hodson, Matthew Hornsey, Philipp Jugert, Richard Lalonde, Karmela Liebkind, Winnifred Louis, Joke Meeus, Chan-Hoong Leong, Jos Meloen, Sam Pehrson, Kristina Pentti, Thomas Petzel, Joshua Rabinowitz, Kate Reynolds, Miriam Rieck, Arne Roets, Chris Sibley, Alexandra Snellman, Leanne Son Hing, Jost Stellmacher, Chiara Storari, Lotte Thomsen, Elena Trifiletti, Ayse Üskül, Alain Van Hiel, Uwe Wolfradt, Silke Zachariae, and Ingrid Zakrisson.
How Ideological Attitudes Predict Host Society Members’ Attitudes toward Immigrants: Exploring Cross-National Differences
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 673–694, December 2010
How to Cite
Cohrs, J. C. and Stelzl, M. (2010), How Ideological Attitudes Predict Host Society Members’ Attitudes toward Immigrants: Exploring Cross-National Differences. Journal of Social Issues, 66: 673–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2010.01670.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!