The preparation of the manuscript was facilitated by an ESRC 1 + 3 Studentship (PTA-030-2004-00746) and an ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowship (PTA-026-27-2121), both awarded to the first author.
Who We Are and Who Can Join Us: National Identity Content and Entry Criteria for New Immigrants
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 695–716, December 2010
How to Cite
Pehrson, S. and Green, E. G. T. (2010), Who We Are and Who Can Join Us: National Identity Content and Entry Criteria for New Immigrants. Journal of Social Issues, 66: 695–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2010.01671.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!