This research was supported in part by a doctoral fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Fellowship from York University. I thank the staff at the following archives for their assistance: Archives of the History of American Psychology, the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan, the Harvard University Archives, and the Syracuse University Archives.
“Education for Democracy”: SPSSI and the Study of Morale in World War II
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 12–26, March 2011
How to Cite
Faye, C. (2011), “Education for Democracy”: SPSSI and the Study of Morale in World War II. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 12–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2010.01680.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!