The SPSSI Task Force on Sexual Orientation, the Nature of Sex, and the Contours of Activist Science
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 92–105, March 2011
How to Cite
Pettit, M. (2011), The SPSSI Task Force on Sexual Orientation, the Nature of Sex, and the Contours of Activist Science. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 92–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2010.01685.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!