Special thanks to Fran Cherry, Alexandra Rutherford, Rhoda Unger and Caitlin Cahill for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
A Wrinkle in Time: Tracing a Legacy of Public Science through Community Self-Surveys and Participatory Action Research
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 106–121, March 2011
How to Cite
Torre, M. E. and Fine, M. (2011), A Wrinkle in Time: Tracing a Legacy of Public Science through Community Self-Surveys and Participatory Action Research. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 106–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2010.01686.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!