This research was supported through a SPSSI Sages Grant as well as funding from the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Carleton University. We wish to thank Joseph de Meyer, Hedwin Naimark, Susan Opotow, and Peter Walker for sharing their reflections on SPSSI UN-NGO.
“Cautious Courage”: SPSSI's Connections and Reconnections at the United Nations
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 165–178, March 2011
How to Cite
Cherry, F., Ellingwood, H. and Castillo, G. (2011), “Cautious Courage”: SPSSI's Connections and Reconnections at the United Nations. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 165–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2010.01690.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!