The authors thank the members of the interdisciplinary working group on the psychological effects of anti-gay ballot initiatives: Lee Badgett, Kristin Beals, Kimberly Byrne, Gary Gates, Elizabeth Gruskin, Greg Herek, Kerri Johnson, Nickolas Jones, Natalya Maisel, Anna Muraco, Glenda Russell, Rhonda Schultz, and Aimee Van Wagenen. A special thanks to Elizabeth Gruskin for helping to create the working group and the special issue. We also thank The Bellarmine College at Loyola Marymount University and Loyola Marymount University for helping to fund the working group on which this special issue is based.
Same-Sex Marriage: The Social and Psychological Implications of Policy and Debates
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 225–241, June 2011
How to Cite
Fingerhut, A. W., Riggle, E. D. B. and Rostosky, S. S. (2011), Same-Sex Marriage: The Social and Psychological Implications of Policy and Debates. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 225–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01695.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!