Funding for this project was provided by a grant-in-aid from the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues (SPSSI—APA Division 9) and a research grant from the City University of New York, Graduate School and University Center. The author thanks Suzanne Ouellette, Ilan Meyer, Michelle Fine, Brian Little, Robert Kertzner, and William Cross, Jr. for their advice in designing the study and feedback on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Similarities and Differences in the Pursuit of Intimacy among Sexual Minority and Heterosexual Individuals: A Personal Projects Analysis
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 282–301, June 2011
How to Cite
Frost, D. M. (2011), Similarities and Differences in the Pursuit of Intimacy among Sexual Minority and Heterosexual Individuals: A Personal Projects Analysis. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 282–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01698.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!