This research was supported in part by grants from the American Psychological Foundation's Wayne F. Placek award and The University of Kentucky's Center for Drug and Alcohol Research. We thank C. Stuart Reedy for his invaluable assistance with the online survey. We could not have accomplished this project without his help.
Impact of Marriage Restriction Amendments on Family Members of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Individuals: A Mixed-Method Approach
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 358–375, June 2011
How to Cite
Horne, S. G., Rostosky, S. S. and Riggle, E. D. B. (2011), Impact of Marriage Restriction Amendments on Family Members of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Individuals: A Mixed-Method Approach. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 358–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01702.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!