This research was supported by a NSF Advance Program Award (SBE-05–48323). Many thanks to Michelle Patriquin for her technical assistance with data collection.
How Women Cope: Being a Numerical Minority in a Male-Dominated Profession
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 492–509, September 2011
How to Cite
Richman, L. S., vanDellen, M. and Wood, W. (2011), How Women Cope: Being a Numerical Minority in a Male-Dominated Profession. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 492–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01711.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!