Portions of the work reported in this article were supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (Award #0733918) awarded to the first author. Support in the preparation of this article was received while the first author was a Visiting Scholar at the Russell Sage Foundation.
Assessing the Role of Gender Rejection Sensitivity, Identity, and Support on the Academic Engagement of Women in Nontraditional Fields using Experience Sampling Methods
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 510–530, September 2011
How to Cite
London, B., Rosenthal, L. and Gonzalez, A. (2011), Assessing the Role of Gender Rejection Sensitivity, Identity, and Support on the Academic Engagement of Women in Nontraditional Fields using Experience Sampling Methods. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 510–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01712.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!